What's YOUR Why?

eboniesmith

Why did you decide to start a business in vending?  Is it financial freedom?  To make some extra money?  Learn something new?  I found that clearly defining your why keeps you motivated, especially in the midst of hard times.

Why vending? Bulk vending is feasible for myself considering my business experience and start-up capital.  Why business?  As a pre-law student, I realized that school was preparing me to be an employee.  Learning to run my own business allowed me control of my finances.  What's your why?

What are your plans for your vending business? A couple yrs and then sell?  Keep it in the family?  Grow it?  Eventually, sooner than later, I plan to transition from self-employed to business owner.  My ultimate goal is to hire competent people to run the system I create so that I can focus on my  career, family, and other investments.

My goal is to be my own boss and lose the job I currently have. Not trying to get rich, just comfortable on my own.

I chose bulk vending cause of the start up costs aasociated with it. I did look at full line vending, still might do some later on.

Why business? It's always been a dream of mine.

My plans with my business? To add 10 machines a month to the point where I can drop the factory job.

I have been wanting to start a homebased business for sometime to make some extra income. I have decided to try bulk vending because I can control the start up cost and the rate of growth without getting into to much debt. I have done most of my research here on these forums and have been inspired by all the members posts here on getting started,it has made me belive that this is something I can do. (A big thank you to everyone here) I have placed my first machine and it seems to be doing very well already,the feeling is awsome and I ca'nt wait to get the next one out,which is here and ready to go. My future plans are to grow at a moderate pace for a few years and then maybe take it on full time.

I started my bulk business because I wanted my wife and I to have something to draw from financially. The work we did in the mental health and addiction fields have not compensated us in terms of pensions etc. We have a little of that but T Bird Vending over the next 4 years will be at a point where we will be able to draw a nice amount monthly for ourselves. Thats my plan.

Why Bulk?  I was and still am a poor teenager and wanted something that would help me experience running my own business but at a low cost.  I stumbled upon Vendiscuss through wikipedia and I was hooked.  I also like bulk because it gives me the opportunity to still have time for school and my regular job.

Plans:  I want to grow slowly and steadily until I am at a point where I feel is fairly profitable.  I also just want it to continue being as fun as it is!

Why Bulk?  I was and still am a poor teenager and wanted something that would help me experience running my own business but at a low cost.  I stumbled upon Vendiscuss through wikipedia and I was hooked.  I also like bulk because it gives me the opportunity to still have time for school and my regular job.

Plans:  I want to grow slowly and steadily until I am at a point where I feel is fairly profitable.  I also just want it to continue being as fun as it is!

If you truly are a teen, you seem to have a lot of knowledge (and a lot more spirit)!!

g

there are a few reasons I decided to start a vending biz.for starters the machines do most of the work once the locations are secured,not as much wear and tear on me like at my other job.

I like the idea that I am makeing money even if I am on vacation.

extra money.

vending is fun and easier then my other job.

I chose bulk vending because it is something I had always wanted to try. I thought you had to buy into a $$ biz-op until I found geniustypes.com and through them, this site.

I like that the machines do most of the work once placed, as Antonio said, and I also like that the start-up cost is minumum. It's a business that brings a little pleasure into people's lives and it's fun.

My goal is to build up enough machines to work about 4 hours a month. After that I'll see if I want to add more. My larger goal is to have four sources of income, outside my job. This is number two.

Barb

Why?..hmmm.. I have always been facinated by this business. For many years, I have thought about it (off and on), but never truly prusued it. I tried other things, but nothing seriously. I know what it's like to WANT something. The last time I truly wanted something, I wanted myself right into my current job in the Financial world. I wanted my position and I got it. 

After almost 20 years of working for a good company, I now WANT something else. I want more time with my family. I want to depend on nobody but myself. I want to be able to earn $200k+ doing something that I'M happy with. Ironically, I just learned  I might possibly be out of a job in the next several months. Whether that happens or not, I will not stop until I succeed. I don't believe in coincidences.

I chose bulk because of its flexability. Ease of management. Low start up, and with fine tuning I can make a good living from it.I hope to be finacially free from set wage . i hate a man paying me only what he thinks im worth .while he enjoys the fruit from my labor. you have more control over your bulk vending business than investing in stocks,bonds, and funds. so for me this make alot of sense.

I chose vending because it is a business I felt I could I could operate without much risk of failure. I felt I could either pursue it as a full-time business or use the income from it to start-up othter businesses if I wanted to.

I would like to dabble in full-line vending. I don't know where I will be with vending in the future since opportunities do knock everyonce in while. There are lots of businesses I'd love to start, but I am limited to my $500 investment I had for bulk vending.

No matter the route...the ultimate goal for me is to spend as much time with my family as possible.