Mad Dog Energy Shot

I don't understand what the brand new way of vending is here?  The machine accepts money, and you have four choices of one product. Looks like a machine that will be sitting in you garage in a year or two when people stop buying energy drinks.

Do you work for them, or are you considering buying into this?

JD

I hate to break it to the poster,

But no one on the site cares about over priced, blue sky offers. You market somewhere else, your not going to get anywhere on a site full of experienced people, who know better then to buy your machines that claim to make us tons of money.

I would rather go buy a Pepsi machine, and vend VOLT. Then, when the engrgy craze is over, I can vend something else.

Kyle

I am very sorry if you don't work for the MAD DOG company.

Do you guys the the energy shot market was a 700 million dollar market last year? Is there any other way to sell energy shots without a cash register?

Nope.

The energy shot market was $700 million, or the energy drink market? Most drink machines can vend energy drinks, and any cold food machine can vend these shots along with other food.

Not trying to knock your biz, but any investment in a "branded" machine is a bad one.

JD