Setting the quarter levels on a coinco mech

caserri

OK.

I am aware of being able to set your quarter level in your coin mech to high or low but is there such a setting as "no quarters"?

My combo machine is not directing any quarters into the tube. All quarters (and nickels and dimes as well) are being diverted directly into the coin box leaving no change available to break dollars. Does anyone know why, and most importantly, how to fix?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks guys. I will try that tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

John, I'm still looking for that temp control knob. There is what appears to be some sort of relay or solenoid where you told me to look in the other thread but there is no knob or any other adjustable item. I am also looking at the owners manual and it does show that a temperature control knob should be there.

Steve

Steve this may be a shot in the dark, but does that solenoid or relay have wires and a small plumbing line on it. Or is there anywhere with something like that? That has a small set screw and scale? If so it is not a true thermostat but a pressure control that controls temperature. (Have them on my prep tables, can't remember which way is colder though)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

New to the forum. If you are looking for the cold control adjustment on a National Vendors 472 it is on the lower left of the refer assy. It will be a mechanical control. If the control has been changed in the past there may not be a knob on the replacement thermostat. What you will see is a brass color adjustment that is in a round hole on the silver housing. It could have a couple of of ears there or just a pointer.

Bill

Hey Bill, Welcome to the boards. It's great to have another full liner on board.

My thermostat appears to be as you described. I will have to look closer for the pointer though.

Steve