1.1 Sales ALERT!

caserri

It seems that at my rack locations the Monkeyn Around 1.1 caps have slowed tremendously. I am looking at only 1/8 of a globe sold at 30 days.

By contrast my Puzzle Cube mix is selling down 7/8 of a globe in the same 30 days.

I replaced a lot of my monkeys with Blockheads today. I hope to see an improvement.

Anyone have any other "up to date" info to share?

Steve

casseri, I have had several machines with monkeys in them for the past several months. One thing I have learned over the years with 1.1 toys is you have to always change them. Everytime you go to a location switch them with another product. If you don't have another product move them to a different location on your stand. You will be amamzed at the difference moving them one selection over will do for sales. Small childeren are always going to buy the first thing they see. Hope that helps. And remember the shinnier the display the better the sale.

• 2 weeks later...

did you guys know that glo sticks are popular among drug users?

yesterday some guy sent his kid to buy 3 $ worth of glo sticks.one of my cooks knew the kid and the dad ,and asked him why he was buying all glo sticks.he said they were for his dad.

the cook told me after the kid left that his dad is a big acid user and that he was going to tape them to his ceiling and stare at them high.

I found this amuseing and got a smile out of it I hope u guys do too!!