vending.com

clvending

Has anyone done business with vending.com???    Are their machines of any quality?? They have a location in my area that has about 90 employees that will cost me over $200/month w/ no money down.  It might be cheaper if I finance it myself.

Thanks for any feedback!!!

Lee

Has anyone done business with vending.com???    Are their machines of any quality?? They have a location in my area that has about 90 employees that will cost me over $200/month w/ no money down.  It might be cheaper if I finance it myself.

Thanks for any feedback!!!

Lee

I have done business with them before. Vending.com is the website for Wittern, so you can read posts about Witterns machines. I own quite a few Wittern machines and have been happy with them.

I have gotten two accounts from them this way and it worked out good. I would just make sure that you verify employee counts and what ever else you can yourself. There financing is not the best deal, but they offer a 90 day same as cash thing that works good for situations like this. This would give you 90 days to find a better deal on financing, or to pay down the balance to lower the payment.

Who are you talking to at Wittern, Todd?

JD