Hydrogen generators and fuel cells

Outlander

I am curious if anyone else has looked into the use of Hydrogen generators as a supplementary fuel for their vehicle. My brother-in-law is an engineer and has partnered with another engineer to manufacture these for another company that has contracts with the Feds and several local governments and school districts.

After looking into it, it is my understanding that milage increases of 18-30% and more may be had for very little cost if you are capable of making it yourself. Total cost to make is under $200.

Has anyone else looked into this, could be a great savings on our fuel expenses?

This was something that a friend and I were considering working on. There are MANY video's on Youtube about water/hydrogen. If you didn't want to go that route, you could always consider grabbing an old diesel and converting it to bio-diesel (easily). VERY cheap but there are several steps in making the bio-diesel fuel that looked unappealing to me.

There is absolutely NO reason we should not be able to run a car on ordinary tap water! It is completely sound and that has been proven (many times). Obviously, big oil (as well as Govt.) would NEVER allow this to happen. IF you consider going the hydrogen fuel cell route, keep in mind that the increase in gas will only be temporary. The oil companies put MANY additives in gasoline which would (in a short period of time) render your little add on useless.

Good luck!

g