Some Thing Different?

rjpapageorgio

I'm looking for some thing different to vend other than the the standard candy you buy at Sam's.  Especially for the accounts I share other machines with.  So far I've come across Nerds, Fruitart Chews, Spree, Peppermints, and even Mike and Ikes that are Butter Popcorn flavored.  Hmm?

I'm looking for some thing that moves.  Anyone have any unique items they use that turn great reults?

RJ

You could try the Cry Baby Tears or maybe Polar Mints. I have Dog Bones and Candy Galaxy in one machine that do decent. I have the Pucker Ups and Kooky Banannas but have not had good luck with those. Rascals are similar to Runts but not as good. I think people just go with what they know and that is the big ones. I have thought about Sixlets but I want to try some before I buy a case.

Butter popcorn Jelly Belly's taste exactly like advertised and according to thier web site a number one seller. For me in reality, can not give them away, I fear Mike and Ike's would be the same.

The texture just does not meld with the taste.

I typically stay with the more traditional candies. Items like Runts, skittles, M&M's, and etc and have always had very good luck with them. But if you are looking for something a little different try COATED cry babies. They have always been a good seller.