Full Service Locations

BluePlate

I'm toying with the fact to get 1 or 2 full service locations up and going.  What I am curious about is.....If you are a business with a break room, don't you already have a snack machine? What I'm getting at is, is there any good locations out there.  I maybe thinking small, but it seems like the big vending companies would already be there. 

Please share.

Be optimistic.  There are many good locations out there.  Anyway, the big companies are not going to go for the small locations such as small retailers, automotives, etc.  They mostly go for the large corporations with several hundred employees.  The small locations are not worth their time and money.

You can start by purchasing an existing business from an owner that's ready to get out of the vending business and see how it goes from there.  You can find many eager sellers on Craigslist.

BluePlate,

This is just my opinion, but just because the big boys are in some premium locations doesn't mean a thing. For instance all of my locations had coke machines on location prior to me talking to them, when I was done the coke machines at 3 of my locations were on the curb. In addition 2 of my potential accounts have a national bottler and also a well known vending company already with machines in place. Again doesn't mean a thing.... due to the fact that these big guys get complacent with the accounts and let them go due to the fact that they are so big. If you see an account that you want go and get it the worst they can say is no. Anyone with half a brain can put candy and soda in a machine, it's the service,selection and attention you provide that is paramount. Hope this helps.

Brian