Charites WHICH ONE!!!!!!

shvend

Ok Ok Ok, I know this has been beat to death but I have to ask.  In my routes I do not have any charites and I am looking to get invovled with one.  At this time I am all Commission paid, and I am wanting to get into several locations I have access to but I need a charity.  I want to put the money to a worthy cause, I don't want to donate to someone who has a 50/50 split of admin to helping people.  Anyways HELP

Consider a local charity. Offer to donate a set percentage of your gross or net in exchange for the right to put the charity's labels on your machines.

I approached the local Humane Society and they were very receptive, even made labels for me.

Other choices might be your local food bank, Red Cross, Special Olympics, etc. Find a cause you care about, and you'll have the added benefit of supporting it at the local level.

Hope this helps.

Barb

If your interested in where your dollar will go the furthest you might consider the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer foundation. They are 100% run by volunteers. 100% of every dollar you donate goes to research and grant funding. They are  broken down and administered on a state level. Thats who I decided to go with. 

yes actually I do their number is: 1-877-465-6636  that is the national number. They will ask what state you are in and direct you to that chapter, affiliate whatever the term is. Basically its a state specific part of the foundation so that the money donated from a particular state stays in that state. They are super nice and will e-mail you a simple form to fill out. The approval process takes less than a week and then they will send you a letter of authorization so that you can use their logo and name to do business. At least thats the story I got from our chapter here in WV. Nice people. I have lost my sister and four family members to cancer in my lifetime I feel its a worthwhile cause. GL to you.