Peppermint Patty Vending

AmuseStar Vending Co

I do not think this has ever been covered, but I would like to buy a few pattie vendors, and I was wondering where you buy them? I have looked over the Internet, and can not seem to find a place where they are not re selling them. Every place I have found is over $200. That is crazy. Any help is appreciated.

Kyle

Here is a picture of what I am talking about. It does not have to look like this. It just needs to be able to vend mints:

I had one of these once, couple things:  The machines (or the one I had) was just low quality.  The Peppermint Patties soften in even the least amount of heat.  The Patties then get soft and jam.  I am a big fan of PP, but I think the vending part was just not executed correctly.

I do not think this has ever been covered

Think again Kyle! Not only has it been covered but you had input on them as well. :D Do a search for peppermint patty and several threads will come up. Here are a couple to get you started. If it were me, I would pass on these based on member experience.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=629&forum_id=1&highlight=peppermint+patty

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=95&forum_id=1&highlight=peppermint

Steve

Kyle, I will have to agree with everyone else on this one. Save your money!!! I had one of these how can i put this nicely, ahh POS. Luckley it was gave to me by a business owner who said a guy put in and had not come back in over a year so he told me to take it. I took it to a locksmith had a key made for it and set it back out. Well I see why the guy left it. On my normal 6 week cycle the machine took in $2.50. Now you say this may have been a bad locaton. I don't think so this bulk stop of mine had 10 NW S60 1 2 col flat vend sticker and grossed $900.00 per 6 weeks. So I don't think it was a bad location. Plus I added new peppermints to it and they went bad sitting in the A/C. So I am strongly against them. I did not even haul it home I took it off the stand and trashed it in a local dumpster. Sorry!

• 1 month later...

We own about 50 patty machines and all were purchased "used" through local ads. I personally would never pay $200 for one. However, we've been doing York PP for a number of years and found that they are a good supplement to an existing location. It is true that you have to be careful where they are placed because of the heat or sun that affects the candy