U turn 4 select

kai1836

the most common complaint on these machines is that they have plastic coin mechs.

another common complaint is that it holds too much candy for most locations and it can spoil if you dont have enough volume.

there are ways around both of these issues.

I run some 4 and 8 select uturns.I have had to replace or repair 3 coin mechs.uturn has an optional metal coin mech that can be bought.they will charge you double the list price if you didn`t buy the machines from them,depending on who you talk to they might charge you regular price.I would point out you can get a whole machine on ebay for the price of a couple of coin mechs if they don`t want to give you the lower price.remember you are dealing with scam artists and that you need to try and beat them at thier own game.if they dont want to work with you go on ebay.I just picked up 15 plastic coin mechs for 50 bucks delievered to my door.

as far as spoilage goes,dont fill up the machine all the way.gauge how well the location does and fill it up acordingly.I have either a 1 inch toy or gumballs or both on my 4 selects.toys never spoil but will need to be changed out for a new one after a while,and gumballs last a long time.

they are pretty easy to service but you could scrape your hand on the screws that hold it together while trying to scoop up quarters that didn`t make it into the little pan.

dont place these machines with plastic coin mechs in laundrymats or any location where they are unatended,thats where the coin mechs will break the most.

in the right location uturns can be a good choice.

if you are intrested I have a 4 and an 8 selection in great shape for sale.

don`t forget to vote for post of the day if you feel this post is worthy of a vote!!