Airport Location

I am going to try to get in to a new airport that is going to open by the end of this year. The airport isn't new but they have built a huge facility with car rental businesses inside and regular gates for people to board their planes. It's not an international airport, it is a private one. Many business people fly smaller jets and private jets in and out of it. Anyway, I have a small triple-head machine in the administration offices now, next to Enterprise, and I want to put beverage and snack machines in the new facility. I am hoping I can place 5-6 machines in various places throughout the building.

Here's my question. Does anyone have an account like this? How much should I offer as commission? I don't want to lose out because I am not giving enough. It is probably something like hotels when it comes to commission payments. I may only have one shot at it and I want to come out a winner.

If someone can give me some advice, before I go in there, it would be very helpful.

Gary

Just wanted to let you know that the deal with the private airport fell through. The airport administrator told me that the company that leased the concession stand is supplying the vending machines for the terminal also. It's part of the complete deal they made. No problem, there are plenty of other places out there.

Gary

I have a friend that is with the Border Patrol in Southern California. He runs the facility at the California/Mexico border. He is checking to see if I can put a beverage machine in their building. He knows all the other checkpoint facilities and says there are 500 employees in some of their places. That's the kind of accounts I need to be in.

I will see what happens and report on my progress.

Gary