Garage Location

BluePlate

Ok,  I'm going to break into full line, going to go with a combo machine.  I have a 2 head candy machine in a garage (a good size one). They have 14 employees and a good size waiting room.  They asked me to place a snack and soda machine in the waiting room.  I said "Sure give me a few weeks".  So I guess I need to buy one. 

Any guesses how it will do?  Any help on which machine and where I should get it.  Looked around, nothing good locally right now.

if it is the only snack/soda machine in the place, um, you might want to visit it frequently. Employees would want bottles while customers might just want a cheap way to pass the time (can)

If I were in your shoes and you can only have 1 soda machine, get one that can dispense both. Depending on the age of the employees, MT. Dew would be a big hit!

On one of my machines that is out for the public, (close to a high school) I ended up dropping the two diet sodas and I have 3 MT. Dew selections and I still sometime run out within 36hours.

I could make more $$$ than I am now, but it is a big hit .50 for cans and 1.00 for 20oz Which is less than anyone else. (including the school) I am afraid if I raised the price then they wouldn't make the effort to walk to the machines and just get them off the school instead.

Blueplate,

Call Jason at Vendors Equipment down in Waterbury. 203.574.5983. He just called me last week to tell me that he just got a big shipment of combos in stock. (He knew I was looking for one.)

He will deliver and setup for you. Tell him Steve from Caserri Vending sent you. What price range are you looking for? If you want to just go with a Coke machine, I have a DN 440 I can sell you cheap.

PS, If, at some point, you decide that you cant get, or no longer want the location, let me know. I may be able to take it off your hands if you just want to turn a few bucks on it quickly. ;)

Steve