new start honor box update

evolution84

There are some that make a point to accuse people of stealing or get really upset with the staff and so on, I've seen it first hand, but the best way to handle business owners is ALWAYS treat everyone with respect even if they don't deserve it. There are a lot of company's that meet at business lunches, meetings, or just know everyone in town.

One of the vendors in my town just threw a fit in one of the locations because he lost the account. it happens when you don't fill your machine! LOL

Any ways, the owner of the store was telling me that they were going to let everyone else know that they had an unprofessional attitude at the next town business lunch.

I don't know how many town's have them, but business' network heavy! Just something to keep in mind. 

• 2 months later...

Ya I lost one of my locations cause there was another vender that also had a box at the same location and apparently he was accusing them or someone of theft so next time I was in to service my box I was told they wern't interested in doing them anymore..

Archived