genesis

sterling

Sterling posted this on another forum:

I have been building and refining my bulk vending route for a year now. The sales are ok but not what I expected. I am thinking of buying 28 combo machines to start to actually use vending revenue to live on, however I want to be careful not to buy crap, and be surprised at the lack of sales.

Here is the offer I am looking at 28 combo machines. 16 are placed the average sales they say, is about $200/month. 12 machines need to be placed the guy says he will charge $300/machine to locate. Half the machines are Genesis GO-127 9 snack 6 soda combo, and the other half are Fortune Resources BM 151. The asking price is $9900. I will check out the machines on Monday.

My questions I want to ask someone other that the seller are.

How good is $200/month for a combo. I know Location is key

Does anyone know about these machines, malfunction rates, ease of service, durability

Is $300 locating fee reasonable?

What is the % of profit/gross sales?

I directed Sterling over here with a link to T Bird Johnny's discussion about combo machines, but that link doesn't work for him, I'll try again:    http://vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2548&forum_id=48

Also Sterling if you post these questions in the Full Line discussion area you might get more responces.

Tom,

Unfortunately, Sterling does not have access to T Birds section. It is in the PLUS section. That's why the link is not working for him.

Welcome to the board Sterling. Tom is right, feel free to post your questions in the full line section. I'm sure you will get many responses. Once you get 20 QUALITY posts in you will have access to the PLUS section.

Steve