Sheridan

Veteran78

Has anyone ordered anything from Sheridan Systems lately? I placed an order for 25 charity honor boxes and some price labels on Jan 4th. Understood that they wouldn't get the order till the 5th, being that the 4th was on a Sunday. After a few went by, I sent an email asking for a status of the order, and finally got a reply with a tracking number that (and still!) just says a label was made on the 5th and that UPS had not yet received the shipment. I finally found a number for them and called and spoke to a Margaret and asked her to look into it. After a few minutes, she says that for whatever reason the shipment didn't go out and assured me that it would be out that day (Jan 12). Well, just what, nothing new when I checked the tracking number this morning. So I called again this morning and spoke to Margaret again and explained to her that I'm not getting any information with the tracking number she provided, she said she was going to look into what was going on and call me right back. Well, I have yet to hear back from her and when I tried to call her back, just keeps ringing and ringing. I'm so not happy at all! I've already got locations ready for these boxes. Has anyone else had any issues with Sheridan? They were very quick to charge my card and also charged me $45 for shipping which I thought was a little steep.

I have ordered from them many times. I have had had excellent service with no issues. I would venture that this is most likely an isolated incident and you should not worry to much.

I do understand that it is very inconvenient that you have not received your boxes. That would irritate me as well. Im sure that Margaret will make sure that you do get what you ordered.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback. After reading everyone's feedback, I too believe this may have been an isolated incident. But they're also doing what they can to correct the situation. Should have them Monday according to the new tracking provided.

Archived