Loose one, win one

guile

I haven't posted much in the past few days. Really busy and quite sick too (Bronchitis). In addition to scoring two more locations (yeah), I decided to service some of my Dentyne Ice machines. I collected two weeks ago but do remember a few locations were pretty low and I now had more product. Anyways, I go to one location (yesterday) and the machine is gone! It was a Korean Restaurant and a not so good location, honestly. I ask the owner "Where is my Dentyne Ice Machine". He replied, "It's boken". He brings out the machine and is carrying the coin mech in his other hand. He then says, "I no want machine anymoor". I say, "No problem" and off I go.

Is there a point to this damn story gUiLe? Yes, I haven't been here in a few days, I need to talk:)

As I said, I'm pretty sick. I go to the doctor today and pitched her on Dentyne Ice. I'll be bringing that machine in to their waiting room:) I was feeling really crappy when I saw her and wasn't going to try but figured what the hell do I have to loose! I can almost gaurantee this is a "slam dunk" location.

g

Now that's what I call looking at the bright side!

We can take this a step further and use Beer's idea of the funeral home as well! :D

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2557&forum_id=1&highlight=funeral

then my idea at the cemetery! That's a great locating plan! I always said one should locate at each business they frequent each day. Why should your efforts stop when you are sick or dead?

Steve

That's pretty funny. I don't want to jump on the bandwagon and/or act like I thought about it first (I did before I read that thread) but...I have a very good friend of the family who run's a funeral parlor. I think Dentyne Ice would work VERY well in that type of environment. I'll report back on that one too:)

Now that's what I call looking at the bright side!

We can take this a step further and use Beer's idea of the funeral home as well! :D

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=2557&forum_id=1&highlight=funeral

then my idea at the cemetery! That's a great locating plan! I always said one should locate at each business they frequent each day. Why should your efforts stop when you are sick or dead?

Steve

I wonder if the pearly gates needs a Dentyne blast.:dude:

I'll wind up with Pneumonia and can get a bunch of machines in the hospital:P

g, hospitals are great location if you can find the way in.  I have a couple and they are awsome, if you can get in the ER waiting room you will have it made!!!!

How broken was the coin mech? If it just slipped out then you need to make sure the small allen screws are tight with the supplied wrench on all your machines if you did not check before you placed them.

That's exactly what happened. I bought the route and didn't go through each coin mech. Now that this happened, I will make sure they are all secure.

g