California resale/tax permit

Hi everyone, so im on a misson to get all ligit. im trying to get my resell tax license so i dont have to pay tax on goods and can be tax later at tax time. my question is. --Anybody in california remember how they got there license, i went to the board of equailiaztion website and filled out what i thought is the resell tax apllicatoin. the application itself was needing kind of uneccessary info and tiedious. but i finished it and ended up printing a documnet called a sellers permit. does anyone know if this is the same as a resell tax license? and how does anybody apply this at stores/online vendors to not pay tax. hope this question is clear any help much appreciated.

Hi everyone, so im on a misson to get all ligit. im trying to get my resell tax license so i dont have to pay tax on goods and can be tax later at tax time. my question is. --Anybody in california remember how they got there license, i went to the board of equailiaztion website and filled out what i thought is the resell tax apllicatoin. the application itself was needing kind of uneccessary info and tiedious. but i finished it and ended up printing a documnet called a sellers permit. does anyone know if this is the same as a resell tax license? and how does anybody apply this at stores/online vendors to not pay tax. hope this question is clear any help much appreciated.

Make copies of you license so you can give them to your distributors who'll keep them on file - this goes for Costco and Sam's as well.

Archived