Dentyne Ice queary

formula81

Hey folks, I am still too much of a newbie to get into the revenue report section, so I need to ask a couple questions. 

1.  What is the cost to vend on DI machines?  I have two 1" gumball machines out and its only about .02 cents per vend on those. 

2.  Are these damned things selling gum or what?  I want some solid feedback about your success with these machines.  I see a lot of potential locations for these machines but I don't want to waste what little money I have to invest in this business if they are not selling gum. 

Thanks,

Mark

I have two DI/Certs. Both were averaging $20 a month until I lost one of the locations last Friday due to expansion and no room for it now. The one I lost was in a sports bar type location my other is in an appartment lobby type area. Cost to vend is about .07. It vends 2 tabs per vend usually but sometimes it is 3 or 1. You get almost enought product with the purchase to pay for each machine when you run it through. The machines are more then your regular one but they do have a nice color & graphics package included. They are more for a niche location where you might not be able to get in with another machine. Unless you have a definite location to place it in I would hold off for right now until you get more funds to get one. Some have good luck with them, some can't get them producing.