9 Vendtar 3000's on location for $500...Is this a good deal?

asudevil

I just came across a guy that will sell me 9 Venstar 3000's allready on location for $500. I am waiting to hear back from him as far as how much the loactions were making but I would assume that each loaction is probably doing $15-$20. I have read on here that Vendstar machines are not that popular, so would it be worth it to buy everything from him and sell the machines so that I get 9 locations out of this? Thanks everyone!

If it were me I would buy it.  It sounds like a good deal.  The vendstars are not the most popular with all, but others like them.  Worst case scenario is you lose all the locations and are left with 9 vendstars you purchased for $55 each.  See if He'll take $400 for them today!

The first machines I bought was vendstar 3000

Its not my favorite BUT its okay .500. is a great price . yes the locations maybe worth it . If he is not doing all that well with those locations try swaping out the candy, gum for different stuff . Better yet , you ask the people that works there what they want in the machine . That's what I do .

I am not a big fan of the Vendstar but you sometimes have to bite the bullet. Unless they have some "real proof" of the income from them I would cut whatever they say they make in half. I would do it for $400. As a quick ballpark rule, $100 per machine on location. Figure $50 if you would have paid to have it located there and $50 for the used machine. There are many things to consider about buying a route and we have many topics on this. If you can swing it you should be able to work with it if you have to.