Good places for gumballs?

kai1836

I don't have very many locations just yet but I've been noticing that gumballs don't seem to move very fast. What are some good places to locate a gumball head? The best one I have is in a small restaurant. Even the video game store doesn't seem to move them...... I sell more skittles than gumballs there.

Resturants, laundry mats, convenient stores, and etc are great places for gum. I have always had success with gum no matter where I put it. The biggest thing with gum is there is very low overhead, you are looking about $0.02 a piece for it (850 count assorted from sams). So it is a great seller even when it does not sell that great. That proberly does not make any sense but oh well! Hope that sells I mean helps!!!!

What flavor and manufacturer are the gumballs? You might need a longer lasting flavor gum. I got Polarmint tabs to try for more of an adult location recently. I will check on the first location in a couple of weeks to see how it sells. To me the flavor stays for almost 2 hours.