Locator from FL

tnycman

So i contacted this guy Howard, from FL, he seems to know my area very well, too well actually and I really like him, my only thing was that he charged PER machine not location, and i was thinking of having 2 machines in location Soda and Snack, which make the price per location double..

Anyway, i found this guy that had an extensive inventory about 25 plus machines still got get the models and the price for them though, but the plan is to get the machines and Howard come over from FL for the locating..

You probably won't find a locator that does it per location. That's unheard of.

I see- I figure once you get the location is the same efforts, but i guess it is what it is..

I see- I figure once you get the location is the same efforts, but i guess it is what it is..

Some will charge half price for the second one, or something like that, buy typically it's the same across the board. I do the same thing. If it's more than one machine, it's the same cost for each. 

So i contacted this guy Howard, from FL, he seems to know my area very well, too well actually and I really like him, my only thing was that he charged PER machine not location, and i was thinking of having 2 machines in location Soda and Snack, which make the price per location double..

Anyway, i found this guy that had an extensive inventory about 25 plus machines still got get the models and the price for them though, but the plan is to get the machines and Howard come over from FL for the locating..

Tnycman, I live in Florida, and I have started to consider getting into the ATM business. Would it be possible for you to PM me this gentleman's (Howard's) contact information? I would really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using a locator that charges 300.00 per location but if more then 1 machine goes there he charges an additional 100.00.  He is from Maryland and comes down to Tennessee for a week to find me locations.  He is finishing up his second week with me today and he got me 12 locations.

I've been using a locator that charges 300.00 per location but if more then 1 machine goes there he charges an additional 100.00.  He is from Maryland and comes down to Tennessee for a week to find me locations.  He is finishing up his second week with me today and he got me 12 locations.

That's not bad... Let me know how your locations perform, i might give the guy a shot.. My locator will start locating for me by the end of the month.

I have started doing appointment setting that is only $500 for 5 appointments. I don't care if you place one machine or 10 machines the price is $100 per appointment done in minimum blocks of 5 appointments.

I set hard appointments (contact, date, time) with accounts interested in switching. The actual selling is up to you past that point once you get in the door. I have been doing full line vending for 15 or so years and getting good (drink, snack, full line) accounts "sold" over the phone is next to impossible. I work with your parameters you set based on geographical are, type of accounts, employee count, etc. 

Send me a PM if you are interested.  

Archived