Anybody operate older can machines that only take coins?

Not trying to "hawk" my services but yes I can get him (or anyone) a line of credit for equipment (depending on credit) from a machine manufacture. You would not buy any equipment without knowing up front if the account will justify it. You get the account then order the equipment to go in it. 

IMO I would not be where I am if had to sit around wait for a freight truck to show up with my machines. Most of the accounts I have moved into are ones that want services switched quickly. Me having machines ready to go all the time allows me to this.

IMO I would not be where I am if had to sit around wait for a freight truck to show up with my machines. Most of the accounts I have moved into are ones that want services switched quickly. Me having machines ready to go all the time allows me to this.

The manufacturer can have machines (depending on location) there in around 3 to 5 days. Not sure how much faster you would need them than that. We always schedule a switch out date with the current vendor and set it around 30 days as a courtesy in hopes they offer the same if they would ever get an account from us. Many starting people don't have the capital to have equipment just sitting waiting on a location. They might not even have the ability to house the machines either. Plus the machines can be dropped of right to the location with lift gate service so no need to handle the equipment multiple times.

Like I said it is not the only way to go but it is an option many choose and it works well for them.  

The manufacturer can have machines (depending on location) there in around 3 to 5 days. Not sure how much faster you would need them than that. We always schedule a switch out date with the current vendor and set it around 30 days as a courtesy in hopes they offer the same if they would ever get an account from us. Many starting people don't have the capital to have equipment just sitting waiting on a location. They might not even have the ability to house the machines either. Plus the machines can be dropped of right to the location with lift gate service so no need to handle the equipment multiple times.

Like I said it is not the only way to go but it is an option many choose and it works well for them.  

When I take machines to accounts they are fully set up, they have all the flavor cards, shims, labels ect. In the cooler months I will usually move the machines in full as long as they are not glass fronts. The last thing I would want to do is set up a machine from the factory in a new customers parking lot while all the employees want to buy warm soda from me ;D .

When I take machines to accounts they are fully set up, they have all the flavor cards, shims, labels ect. In the cooler months I will usually move the machines in full as long as they are not glass fronts. The last thing I would want to do is set up a machine from the factory in a new customers parking lot while all the employees want to buy warm soda from me ;D .

Do it all the time with no issues. Yes, setting up at the warehouse loaded so you can drop and go is much easier but like I said many on here do not have that ability because they don't have a warehouse to keep machines and products on hand ready to install when they get an account. 

Archived