Anyone doing micro-markets?

RJT

Was wondering if anyone is doing micro-markets? 

Broncho is probaly the most heavily invested in Micro Markets of anybody on this forum.  He works for a company that builds their own for their accounts and sell them to others.

Broncho is probaly the most heavily invested in Micro Markets of anybody on this forum.  He works for a company that builds their own for their accounts and sell them to others.

His company builds their own kiosk systems or builds complete miro-market with account and then sells it? 

His company builds their own kiosk systems or builds complete miro-market with account and then sells it? 

They don't "flip" micro market accounts but do make the complete systems.  They operate their own vending routes so they're not exclusively in manufacturing.  Broncho has been primarily involved with the Kiosk side as he works with all the software.  He doesn't log in very often so you'll need to PM him if you need more info on his system

They don't "flip" micro market accounts but do make the complete systems.  They operate their own vending routes so they're not exclusively in manufacturing.  Broncho has been primarily involved with the Kiosk side as he works with all the software.  He doesn't log in very often so you'll need to PM him if you need more info on his system

I have a few systems in my shared info but always looking for more. I use one company but recommend different ones to different clients based on their needs and situation. 

I have been in contact with a couple new locations I am trying to win over  that currently have mirco markets..... I have been trying to get prices from a few companies but I can never get a direct answer 

I have been in contact with a couple new locations I am trying to win over  that currently have mirco markets..... I have been trying to get prices from a few companies but I can never get a direct answer 

What kind of info (prices) are you trying to get? Not sure I follow you. Are you trying to get inf/pricing from a company that makes the market systems? I can tell you that depending on what all you include in your initial setup it is going to run you around $15k plus monthly fees. Fees can vary from system to system. 

So a basic kiosk is 15k, what if I have access to the refrigerators and shelves ?

No, then that would change based on the system you choose. Don't forget a good security system setup. 

Was wondering if anyone is doing micro-markets? 

What were you wanting to know about them?

Like moondog mentioned Boncho would probably be the best person to talk to regarding this subject so I would either PM him or send him an email... here is a link to his company website http://deoromarkets.com/%C2'>

I think you will find that he actually owns the company that builds them  ;D

What were you wanting to know about them?

Like moondog mentioned Boncho would probably be the best person to talk to regarding this subject so I would either PM him or send him an email... here is a link to his company website

I think you will find that he actually owns the company that builds them  ;D

Nothing in particular other than wanting to see who is using them and their experiences. I am currently doing to and some of my clients but wanted to hear from folks here. 

Nothing in particular other than wanting to see who is using them and their experiences. I am currently doing to and some of my clients but wanted to hear from folks here. 

The only other members on here that I can think of that have experience with micro markets other than Broncho are Poplady1 & MidStateVending...  

Archived