Its official, its in the boat!!!

kai1836

I have my first rack in the garage/Boat!  I almost killed myself loading and unloading it but its done. Will start cleaning it up tomorrow. Included in the sale was a 12 head A&A Rack with 4 30" 2" capsule vendors and 8 candy/gumball/1"toy machines on a rack with a 6 column sticker machine. 3 extra machines for parts, 3 extra candy wheels, 2 extra 2" capsule wheels, extra panels(35) And a 2'x2' box of sticker and tattoo inventory from VSI.  I am pretty pleased when it is cleaned and assembled I will photograph my catch! This was a leftover from the folz walmart split, the man I bought it from is an employee of coinstar currently and was very interesting to listen to. Thank you coinstar!

Yes he did. He was probably in his late thirties to early forties. He had been in business for himself for about five years when coinstar made him an employment offer and he accepted. According to him walmart didn't kick out all of coinstar's vending. They had something like 65% of all wal marts previous to the new arrangement. After new arrangement they have about 35% however in exchange for what this guy referred to as streamlining walmarts vending they agreed to install coinstar's red box in all walmarts......I didn't know what a red box was. Its the dvd kiosk you see at the entrance or exit of the walmart. Thats coinstar. Well according to this guy the new arrangement is actually more beneficial to coinstar than the last because they have the red box in 100% of all walmarts. This guy had tons of parts and coin mechs. He'll be listing them for sale on ebay soon if I see them I'll let you know. He has tons of oak and northwestern parts.  I have his number still and will probably contact him in the future just to say hi at some point. Nice guy.

Thanks, I know it took you some time to type that.

I think its sad that they ruined two great company's hard work in the process. They should have sold them off (Sugarloaf, Folz) to someone who cares enough the take care of the machines. Rumor has it that they are going to sell Sugarloaf back to the original owner. I hope so!

Kyle

That is one thing I hate about Vendiscuss, Antonio. You can not go back and delete a post!

Steve, new option, please?

Kyle

Sorry Kyle, That is one option that will never appear here. Once you post, it's there for all to read. It helps to keep us all honest and (hopefully) forces us to think about what it is we are about to say before we say it.

I understand double, and sometimes triple posts, are frustrating but rest assured they will be deleted when found by either the mods or myself. The best course of action is to simply forget about it and let us take care of it when it occurs.

Steve