Need Help Finding a Display

markvend

While servicing today I ran across another Vendor who was selling a general mix of bouncy balls but had a prismatic display which looked really sharp.  By prismatic I mean it looked like the balls shifted when you looked at it from different angles. 

I think it might be worth the investment.

Does anyone know where to buy these?  I couldn't find a company name on the display.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark

Mark,

In regards to your original question, Flatline sells some prismatic gum displays. I am not sure if they have a SB display. You may want to call them to see if they would design one.

If you really want to move some superballs, then sell them in an interactive machine (pinball, basketball, baseball, etc). The combination of a game and a prize is pretty powerful (for still just a quarter)! I stopped selling SB's in traditional NW60's because sales were so slow. I now sell more than I ever have. The machines can be expensive brand new, so look for deals on CL and Ebay. Once you have a rack on site, it's pretty easy to and an interactive machine next to it. Just make sure to test the machine with superballs before placing it on location since most were really designed for gumballs.  Shootin Hoops is my favorite!

Jax

I agree with Jax.  I have a sportblaster in a pizza place and the thing rocks!  The Sportsblaster and 3 candy heads grossed $330 in a 8 week period.  It's my farthest location, I can get away with a 10 week service.  The pizza place get 50% after COG.......

THanks Jax - that's great info. I thought that would work but have never ventured out to those types of machines. I passed on several of these a couple of months ago and probably should have taken them.

Mark