Re-keying

golpher

I just bought 4 doubles (used) all different manufactures. So now I have 4 different keys. Is it possible to get one key to work for all 4 machines, would I need to change out the locks. What is the best way to have the least amount of keys for all your machines? Thanks.

Andy

Andy,

Do you know the brands of these? A&A and Northwestern have the same style lock. Beaver has a different lock. I would call Camlock or a company that carries camlock. The locks run about $5.00 each and a key is about $2.50 each

The manufactures are northwestern, A&A, and 2 others I can't identify. I actually double checked all the keys w/ each machine and they all work on all the machines, so problem solved. Thanks for the help though. If you have an opinion on which manufacturer makes the best triple at the best price, I'm all ears. I think the one feature that I would really want is removable canisters. Seems like that would make it much easier to change product or remove it to clean the machine.

Triple machine

why are you guys not using a triple bulk vendors (AA-NORTHWESTERN-OAK-EAGLE ETC) instead of the triple units?

it seems that you can do everything with regular bulk vendor and have the freedom to do toys as well.  when i buy routes and they will have triple machines i pull them out and replace them with "real Bulk vendors.

i would like to know for general info why the triple and not the small standard bulk vendor.

Simon

WWW.BESTVENDING.COM