2 more locations

Most people on here know NOTHING about the honor snack box business...i'll share my knowledge with you

I would really appreciate any insight you can give me.  I am now up to 30 boxes, I am wanting to eventually get up to 250 at a minimum.

oh ok....just a few years ago i had largest snack box business in Florida..1500 acts , built it in under 3 years.....id consider bringing in outside locator to help you grow in beginning

I have an outside locator when i'm not placing them myself.  I use Rodney69 at vendingforyou.com, unless you had some other idea.  I just have a ton of questions as far as how you managed 1500 accounts.  I want to have a really good system in place so that i won't get overwhelmed as my routes grows

sorry for delay...if you have an outside locator, how only have 30 accounts still?....i think you want to invest your time & money adding a lot more accounts NOW....otherwise each day you work doing this will never be a profitable use of your day....the quicker you get to a few hundred accounts the quicker you'll have a real business....then each day will be worthwhile economically to you

sorry for delay...if you have an outside locator, how only have 30 accounts still?....i think you want to invest your time & money adding a lot more accounts NOW....otherwise each day you work doing this will never be a profitable use of your day....the quicker you get to a few hundred accounts the quicker you'll have a real business....then each day will be worthwhile economically to you

I don't really use an outside locator except maybe once a month or once every couple of weeks.  I go out Monday through Friday and place 2 boxes a day for a total of 10 a week.  The 34 I have are all within a 20 mile radius so it's not costing a lot of gas to do this right now and it's growing a pace where i can kind of figure out  some kind of system to have in place, because i can tell it will be easy for me to get overwhelmed with trying to figure out a good paper work system along with trying to find space as my business grows and i need more space.  Right now I am working out of a spare bedroom.  I am going to try the bigger boxes and see how that goes

dont worry you wont be overwhelmed....its not hard keeping track of the numbers....dont think small......and stop with the 20 piece box ....youre losing the opportunity for so much more sales....my boxes are always 90 pieces, and some of the other big companies are over a 100 pieces

dont worry you wont be overwhelmed....its not hard keeping track of the numbers....dont think small......and stop with the 20 piece box ....youre losing the opportunity for so much more sales....my boxes are always 90 pieces, and some of the other big companies are over a 100 pieces

How many employees on average work in the places you have boxes with 90 pieces and do they also have a regular snack machine in there? And do you have a sample of the system you use to document your paper work?  Sorry for all the questions, but I am really serious about this because it's what i am depending on to make a full time income.  I am working it full time but I'm ready for the full time pay lol

well thats why you need to put on a lot more accounts FASTER...otherwise you'll never get to a full time business........most of my accounts do NOT have a snack machine...account size on average 5-8 people........you dont want a $10 can average....way too much work for little profit/sales....as for record keeping, i use account/index cards....with columns:  Date   Pcs Out    Pcs sold   Retail Value   $collected   Shortage......easy to use and easy to see how accounts doing

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.  I told you I had a ton of them lol.  Do you get your boxes from Dennis Slack?  I have 25 that I bought from Sheridan, the pink ribbon ones.  How do you fit 90 items in there I must not be doing something right because I can only fit about 60 in there.  Is there a way you could post a pic of one your boxes filled or is that too much trouble?  At the very least can you give me a breakdown of what you put in there?  Thanks in advance

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.  I told you I had a ton of them lol.  Do you get your boxes from Dennis Slack?  I have 25 that I bought from Sheridan, the pink ribbon ones.  How do you fit 90 items in there I must not be doing something right because I can only fit about 60 in there.  Is there a way you could post a pic of one your boxes filled or is that too much trouble?  At the very least can you give me a breakdown of what you put in there?  Thanks in advance

oh and also, do you use the small bags of chips or the larger bags?

i have no problem helping out someone new in the business...i only use big size chips, but just 3 of them due to the space they take up...i cant see anyone paying a $1 for the tiny bag....As for getting boxes from Dennis Slack? No, i never heard of him except for seeing some of his posts on here...I have my own  boxes made for me ....We have a few thousand accounts in NY NJ CT PA, and as i said we used to have 1500 in FL as well.......i dont know how to post a pic of the snack box!....but you have to pack the items tightly together, using a limited number of "bag" items because they take up too much "square footage"....

Archived