S and B cranes.

LandJGroup

• 4 weeks later...

I have one on location! REALLY good machine, never have had any problem! Also, one think you should watch out for, is that they don't fix the parts, they ship it to China. So, When you have a PCB or need to get one, try looking around. If you send it to them, they look at it, then ship it to China, which takes like 2 weeks, they fix it and hold it for like a week, send it back to S&B (2 Weeks) and then ship it to you (1 Week) Overall, great machines, but how they do that and there tech guy (Ron Blue) is terrible! Good machines, bad everything else. Hope I helped!

• 2 weeks later...

Dear GrabNGo

"Never had any problems"  but can quote repair issues?  Sounds like someone has an agenda.

I have called on Ron Blue more than a few times over the last many, many years and he has always been available, knowledgeable and selflessly helpful.

Perhaps my experience is exceptional, but i think not.

Dear GrabNGo

"Never had any problems" but can quote repair issues? Sounds like someone has an agenda.

I have called on Ron Blue more than a few times over the last many, many years and he has always been available, knowledgeable and selflessly helpful.

Perhaps my experience is exceptional, but i think not.

Well, you can have to contact him without needing repairs. I wanted to order some spare parts. So, I had to call him, no rely. I have heard the process they do and I have had somebody quote me when A new board could be purchased how much it would be to ship and how long it would take.

I never had an issue with Ron, he was always the best in service and response. I also send boards to him and he does the repairs. They don't send individual boards to china they may send you a replacement and when they get a pile they cant easily repair they may send them out. I don't know if they do this, I do know Ron has repaired boards for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I always got the impression that they were a company that waned to do the right thing and grow with their customers. They even leveled with me and told me that coast to coast was making their candy canes several years ago! I love the honesty!

Archived