MISSING POSTS

caserri

Just FYI to all:

Since we are going to be offering website hosting and development services to our members, I had to prepare the site for adding the web hosting plans. In doing so,  I had to move the site from a shared server to a dedicated server. Posts that were made to the old server after I moved the database to the new server did not end up in the transfer.

The good news is that I still have access to all the posts that didn't make the transfer. I will be transferring those posts soon. You should see them "re-appear" in the coming days.

I have received many emails regarding this and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Steve

Beer,

Did you have 4 actual posts for POTD or did you have 4 green lights next to your MyPOTD scale? If it was 4 green lights, that is normal. Your number of "lights" will go up and down depending on how many other members have more or less than you. It's all relative to other members POTD rating. I used to have all green lights but I have lost one.

The first member to ever get a POTD had all green lights with only one POTD. As other members gain POTD's, the lights slowly disappear. 

Steve