What are your thoughts?

mrsar66

Not sure of the value of the patti vending. I'm sure in the right location it would do well. They seems like Vendstar type quality from the picture, used Vendstar 3 heads go for $40-$75 on CL or Ebay. I wouldn't go above $120 for the pair.

Thanks for the input,

Sterling the only problem with buying from cl is in my province no one sells vending machines. There has not been vending machine on cl for months. And the problem with buying from eBay, is people charge so much to ship. Every quote I get is about $85 for shipping.

Amusestar- The machines are for sale in the province right next to mine, and he is offering to ship the machines to a warehouse he owns about 20min from me for free.

FWIW, I have seen these things on Craigslist for as low as $35 and I still wouldn't buy em. From what I know of them, they are REALLY shoddy machines and often have problems with jamming. If I recall, there is one brand that works better then PP. I just don't remember what brand that is.

g

A guy local to me was selling several types of vending machines that he bought as a lot from an auction.  I ended up buying a 2" A&A machine from him, but he had a few of these types of machines for sale too.  I had a look at them so I know that they are metal and not plastic like they seem in the picture.  When I first saw the picture I thought they were plastic Candy King machines, but when I got a first hand look at them, I was surprised to see them made of metal.  I've never seen any of these machines on the streets.. just in pictures like these.