personal products

vendbend

Hello I bought a cheap plastic personal product machine to vend condoms (I live in a university town so condoms are much needed) anyway after I opened the box I found that there are plastic rectangle sleeves that hold and vend the condoms or small medicine packs I did not know this when I bought it. well I filled it with condoms BUT I can not find a place to buy replacement sleeves and I know I will need more does anyone know where I can buy the plastic sleeves for it?

i fell for the same machine, and spent a lot of time trying to locate those sleeves as well. i did not have any luck finding them and was actually able to return the machine because when it was sold they did not mention anything about those sleeves. if you do a google image search for those machines you will see some with a deposit box for the sleeves after people receive the product. if you find sleeves let us know but i think it may be a discontinued product that the machine creators sold. good luck with your search

well, I want to thank you for your response I emailed a guy that has a bunch of them for sale on ebay and asked him the same question and even though he sells the machines he does not know where to get the inserts so I attached a container to the side of the thing and wrote" please put plastic holders in here" just to try and recoup a few to keep the machine going for a little longer but of course some still disappear, I have asked all over the internet and no body has an answer so I guess I will run it as long as I can and at least make a little bit of profit. I think they were originally made for tic tacs which has their own little plastic boxes so after condoms are done I will have to sell tic tacs that is if this cheap plastic machine lasts that long for another fill --- haha 

• 2 weeks later...

i also considered using it for tic tacs but could not find them cheap enough to turn a profit :( i have had some luck vending medicine with the spiral style wall mounted machine but its tough. not too many people walking around with loose change anymore i suppose.

Archived