Fair price for bear claw claw machine?

Ultimategamer87

Hello i have found a "bear claw" claw machine made by smart industries at a flea market. It is at the front of the flea market and it is unplugged but i know for a fact that it works, but it does need a little work. It is not actually for sale, but i am going to try to negotiate a price between the owner since he obviously doesnt care a thing about it since it is unplugged and there is advertisment papers stuck all over the machine. What is a fair price to offer?

Start at 50$. If he says that is too low, ask him how much I computer that is 10 or 20 years old is Worth? He would probably say or think, next to nothing, then say, well that's basically what this is is a 10 or 20-year-old piece of electronic equipment, set up to play a crane game. Imply that because of the age of the electronics, it's likely outdated and likely will not be reliable, although in reality that's not exactly the truth. Then your work your way up but probably not more than a couple hundred dollars, especially since you probably don't have any experience with this machine, but that's just a guess

Start at 50$. If he says that is too low, ask him how much I computer that is 10 or 20 years old is Worth? He would probably say or think, next to nothing, then say, well that's basically what this is is a 10 or 20-year-old piece of electronic equipment, set up to play a crane game. Imply that because of the age of the electronics, it's likely outdated and likely will not be reliable, although in reality that's not exactly the truth. Then your work your way up but probably not more than a couple hundred dollars, especially since you probably don't have any experience with this machine, but that's just a guess

Thats actually a good idea. Im going to try that tomorrow. -thanks

Archived