Dog treats

vendnoob

Thanks for the links Steve. I wish i could find someone who has used the dog treats in a location because im not convinced that a dog would knock it over if it had dog treats in it instead of candy. Most dogs will eat a m&m in a second flat if given a chance.

hey if you want to try animal treats I have two good suggestions........animal friendly hotels and rest areas. .....

contact your states dept of highways to run down the rest areas....also rather than chancing ruining your treats try putting them in 2" capsules. good luck

That sound like a good idea. That would stop the possiblity of the machine from jaming up from the treats. But the rest areas would be too far apart to make it worth doing. In town i have 3 vets and 2 groomers in a 4 mile area.

I have one in our vet office. It's in their breakroom and does fairly good. The vet wouldn't allow me to place it in the waiting area for the reasons mentioned. He didn't want to chance the liability of an animal knocking it over and causing injury to either human or animal.