WHAT KIND OF MACHINE IS THIS?

ROGERS VENDING

I know the picture looks familiar.  I can't recall the brand.  Is is a decent machine?  Is it worth the price?  What are the strengths and weaknesses?

http://austin.craigslist.org/bfs/1023304134.html

I'm supposed to pick up some 1 800 vending machines today.  Hopefully, for a very good price.  I'll chow in when it's a done deal.

Thanks,

Jesse

It looks like an XYZ to me - sells for around $130 new I believe. Since I've just started placing bulk machines I have not placed mine yet. I have now placed other machines with changeable cannisters and they sure seem better to me. I've already been asked about can I get these or that for the machines? Well, with this machine in the ad it just has dividers separating the candies. If you want to swap out some of the candy, leave two and change one how you going to do it? I have two of these and think I'm gonna sell them before I use them. Much rather have a Vendstar, 800 or U Turn. Might be great in a Vets office using doggie treats. Heavy enough so the dogs wouldn't knock it over and doubt they'd be asking for a change of product. lol

Jessie,

Those 800 vending machines are really nice looking machines, separate cannisters, tube locks, metal machines and very easy to service. The price is fantastic - I'd be right there myself if they were in my area. Haven't been able to get any 800's that cheap. Sellers just won't let me buy those without paying a decent price.

nam

that machine is a china machine ....also called a rhino ,,,xyz ,,,vend pro,,etc its the same machine that alot of dist. sell ....i have several of them...there ok machines ...from what ive notice the downside is they are put together fast so go threw it ,,,and check it out for loose screws......but thats a great price

I have one XYZ and have never had any problems with it. I would buy one at $60 new in the box. I would prefer a 1-800 over these but we are comparing new vs used for almost the same price. If you are doing ok with chosing the right product for the location then these are fine. The only real drawback is how you have to drain the candy out of the section if you want to change to another one.

That's what I hear Beer.   I'm looking for some machines that I can get on the street while I refurbish my Northwesterns.  I figured  I would hire a locator to assist with the triple plays since they do better with corporate locations.  Then I will try to locate the single and double head Northwesterns when the time comes.  Maybe I can find some locations close enough to where the triples will be placed by the locator.

Jesse