Specific box n charity n where to get??

hope4honor

I recently got a bunch of candy for cause cardboard boxes. I placed them. I like them. I like the style box with predrilled holes. I put an electrical tie to secure the money. 

I would prefer to work direct with a charity like NCCS. Why? I like the idea of being direct to a charity as opposed to a middle person. Charity should wind up getting more that way. Someone said they wont let you use cardboard boxes. 

2 questions:

1. Which charities allow cardboard boxes?

2 where can i get basically the exact box with pre- drilled holes or can i buy the exact box direct from charity?

please see picture of box. Thank you. 

IMG_1847.JPG

On 8/15/2017 at 2:05 PM, hope4honor said:

I recently got a bunch of candy for cause cardboard boxes. I placed them. I like them. I like the style box with predrilled holes. I put an electrical tie to secure the money. 

I would prefer to work direct with a charity like NCCS. Why? I like the idea of being direct to a charity as opposed to a middle person. Charity should wind up getting more that way. Someone said they wont let you use cardboard boxes. 

2 questions:

1. Which charities allow cardboard boxes?

2 where can i get basically the exact box with pre- drilled holes or can i buy the exact box direct from charity?

please see picture of box. Thank you. 

IMG_1847.JPG

The charity has nothing to do with the manufacturing of the boxes.  I believe most of the "candy for a cause" vendors are getting their boxes thru Sheridan systems.  As far as working directly for the Charity, you would have to make those arrangements yourself with the charity.  But I believe to be a direct representative for a charity, you would need to apply for a license.  Myself, I would rather run my business as a business and contribute to charities of my own choosing.  We have supported several charities over the years, but I am not tied to one.  Just my 2 cents. :) 

Archived