where to buy?

MNvending

I'm writing up a proposal for a new vending account. Aside from the vending machines, there are two 8 head bulk vendors. The guy said that they're really popular and they will definitely want to keep them.  I don't think providing them will be a problem but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me which ones are the best ones to buy, and where's the best place to buy them? Also, since I've never owned one, or even tinkered with one, I don't know how they work at all. I don't want to underestimate how much of a headache this could be. I know that things look a lot easier than they are sometimes and if there's any info that you think I should know, I'd love to hear it. 

Thanks

A little more info on the subject,

The location has 120 employees. I feel like 8 selections of candy in these vendors is a lot. Do you think that a place with 120 employees would merit having two of these 8 head vendors without having too much stale product? The guy did say that they are popular, but I've learned to take those kind of comments with a grain of salt. 

when you say 8 selection the first thing that comes to my mind is a Uturn, either the eliminator or terminator one of those models. I've never owned one, I hear they're a pain to collect money from and have issues all around. Some people swear by them.

As for the number of employees and the demand, that depends on the people. I have a small factory break room with that many people and it is only a moderate account with a 3 selection head.  I would try a couple triples or and see how they do. You can get them used all day on craigslist, offer up, letgo etc. You could get them refurbished from oakmfg.com. New you could try Beaver or eagle. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:19 PM, AMD Snacks said:

when you say 8 selection the first thing that comes to my mind is a Uturn, either the eliminator or terminator one of those models. I've never owned one, I hear they're a pain to collect money from and have issues all around. Some people swear by them.

As for the number of employees and the demand, that depends on the people. I have a small factory break room with that many people and it is only a moderate account with a 3 selection head.  I would try a couple triples or and see how they do. You can get them used all day on craigslist, offer up, letgo etc. You could get them refurbished from oakmfg.com. New you could try Beaver or eagle. 

I have a similar account, a factory break room with a 3 head, 350 employees. Moderate account. Maybe $20 a week on a good week. I thought about sticking a vendesign in there with 2 canisters of M&I and 2 canisters of HT as those are the ones making all the money.

Archived