pay you to tutor me on Vendsoft?

hope4honor

I tried VendTrak. They did not answer a voice mail, and still have not answered an email from Thursday. Although several of you guys like them - and I am happy for you - when I get that type of support (ZERO support) from a software vendor especially after giving them my credit card, I am usually done with them. 

I then signed up for VendSoft. To their credit they are TERRIFIC at returning emails. First time on Saturday night returned email in about 45 minutes. They are in a way different time zone. I am trying to arrange a very early call with them in the morning tomorrow - and they said they would do a call. In the interim I am having some basic problems entering product, etc. If anyone has time tonight - (I am on eastern time), say after 8 pm eastern time and wants to earn some extra money (I can pay instantly via paypal), and wants to help me I can be that much further ahead when I talk to Vendsoft. Please respond if interested. 

52 minutes ago, hope4honor said:

I tried VendTrak. They did not answer a voice mail, and still have not answered an email from Thursday. Although several of you guys like them - and I am happy for you - when I get that type of support (ZERO support) from a software vendor especially after giving them my credit card, I am usually done with them. 

I then signed up for VendSoft. To their credit they are TERRIFIC at returning emails. First time on Saturday night returned email in about 45 minutes. They are in a way different time zone. I am trying to arrange a very early call with them in the morning tomorrow - and they said they would do a call. In the interim I am having some basic problems entering product, etc. If anyone has time tonight - (I am on eastern time), say after 8 pm eastern time and wants to earn some extra money (I can pay instantly via paypal), and wants to help me I can be that much further ahead when I talk to Vendsoft. Please respond if interested. 

PM me. You can give me a call later, I can probably help out. 

Archived