New Oregon Member

Medford Jeff

Hello everyone.  My wife and I have decided to take the plunge into bulk vending.  I have been reading and researching this type of business for awhile and recently an opportunity presented itself to us and we took it.  Yesterday we purchased 28 1-800-Vending machines and 9 Vendstar 300 machines for $2300.  Only 15 of them are placed, but I am optomistic that there are plenty of placement opportunities here in town in spite of the economy. 

I am sure that this forum will continue to be a wealth of knowledge for us as we get our feet under us. Thank you to you all that that contributed to this awsome resource.

Thanks,

Jeff & Susan

Medford Vending

Jeff & Susan, welcome to the forum. Sound like you got a pretty nice deal on your machines. Especially with 15 already place. Medford, thats in central Oregon right?  I see that Kelly has a sister in Pendleton. I  spent a few years in Pendleton also. Graduated from high school there back in '81. One thing that stands out in my mind about Pendledton, are the delicious donuts we used to get at a little place called Up Your Donut.

Anyhow, feel free to ask questions. After 20 posts a whole new world of info opens up to you in the Member Plus Section.

Ernie

Thanks to everyone for your hospitality. 

Medford is on Southern Oregon, just 30 miles abobe the California Border and is the third largest City behind Portland and Eugene.  Needless to say, there are plenty of options here for good locations.  Pendleton is about an 8 hour drive from me, so that will be just outside of my route range.;)

I know that have jumped into the deep end of the pool on the first day of swimming lessons here, but I just couldn't pass up the deal.  We are excited about this new venture and are willing to but in the effort to make it work.

Thanks again.

Jeff