Spring Fever Level 2

Beer980

This is where you go to let us know you donated at this level.

LEVEL 2

Donate $25 and get your name in the drawing for a $50 gift card to your choice of:

Sam's Club, BJ's, Cosco, Ebay, A&A Global, a gift certificate from http://www.giftcertificates.com or a platinum location from KickStart .

Click HERE to make your donation.

Please be sure to put your VENDiscuss member name in the message field.

Well I am in for a level 2 prize now and another chance for the weekly random drawing. This week's drawing closes at midnight today and there will be one more weekly random drawing after this one.

I am right there with you Kelly. Steve must have been busy this week so we should have 3 random winners today of two boxes of flat product. Two winners for this weeks random and one to replace someone who won last week but could not use the prize.

T Bird, welcome to the EXTREME Club.

Yes, I've been really busy this week. I will have 3 random winners posted today! If I don't, you all have my permission to pelt me with wet gumballs! :D

Good luck guys!

Steve

I am right there with you Kelly. Steve must have been busy this week so we should have 3 random winners today of two boxes of flat product. Two winners for this weeks random and one to replace someone who won last week but could not use the prize.

T Bird, welcome to the EXTREME Club.

Winners have been picked and are posted in this thread...

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=3776&forum_id=38&page=2

Steve