Where did you get the best price for your favorite machine?

Nigel44

Just to follow up the subject coming up again of "what's your favorite machine", I thought it would be simple and helpful for someone like me who's still deciding, if we can put into one thread where you buy your favorite machine for the best price.  Easy enough?

Thanks Fellas...and Gals!

Rob

Rob,

I know I take a lot of grief for this but I get my Seaga's from Sams for $46.44 shipped and my stands from Amerivend for $27.00 shipped. Thats $73.44 total shipped for a single head ready to go.

Kyle,

Please limit your response to answering the question only. We all know how you feel about Seaga's and your point has been noted. There is no need to product bash and steer this thread off topic.

Steve

Steve,

two questions on the Seaga:

1- How are the coin mechs in those, do you have many problems?

2- Have you ever used or seen the chrome machines?

Thanks,

Jimbo

I honestly have not had many problems with my mech's. I don't know if its because of my locations or not. I'm sure that most machines will have problems if they are exposed to abuse but aside from a bent quarter or foreign material stuffed in the mech, I just have not seen any major problems.

On the chrome ones, I have not used them nor have I seen them. (Other than in photographs) I really do not like the look of them though. It would seem that they would attract a lot of fingerprints.

Steve

what do you guys think of t pico and silent sales force machines? I saw a few of these on ebay and i thought of snatching them up but wasnt sure of the quality or if anybody had any experiences with them?

Mike

I haven't heard anything good about either machine Mike. See this thread for some info.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/forum1/167.html

Steve

what do you guys think of t pico and silent sales force machines? I saw a few of these on ebay and i thought of snatching them up but wasnt sure of the quality or if anybody had any experiences with them? 

Mike

Stay FAR FAR away from the SSF machines.  I got some from a friend when I needed some real quick.  They are the worst.  cheap plastic body... not the heavy plastic body like in a U-Turn... but cheap like model airplane plastic.  A knife can slice right through the body before it will cut through the plastic globe.

The coin mech fell apart on me.  I had to ask the location owner for the handle back.  Found all the other mech parts inside the with the quarters.

Also, I do believe that SSF is out of business now.  Any machines that you find will all be used.  No warrantees or refunds or buying replacement parts.

• 9 months later...

The xyz pro comes from the same manufacturer (they even told me in China they ship 2 containers a month to XYZ)for 120 USD excl shipping from China. So you get a better price if you buy directly with XYZ in the States. Also no haslle with payment or import duties

Model called in China ZJ103

I contacted them last week for almost every day. They will first send me ONE machine for 86 USD excl shipping. The reason for this is that I had to send first Ukrainian coins so they could adjust the mechanism to them. As far as I know, they ship to anyone. I know a 20 ft container with 300 machines will cost about 2000 USD shipping to Ukraine. To the States...I don't know. Contact Xiao Lin xingchang@xingchangs.com I still don't know if this is a woman or a man. His english is very good and you get fast replies from him...or her.

Wow. $2,000 for shipping 300 is $6.67/machine. So you could get 300 at $92.66 USD each, shipped. Here, they go for more than that USED on Ebay all the time, *before* shipping costs.

Wonder what that shipping is to the US. Wonder if we there would be 10 or so people willing to go in on a shipment of 30 machines each. :) Hmmmm.

You're not buying 300 are you?

If I can get a family credit I might order a container. But as you can see in my member profile, I am in Ukraine (no single vending machine except for coffee). The economy is booming and credit rates for a small loan is over 20% which I do not understand since the economy in the States is slow and credit rates are under 6%. But maybe I should join a Wallstreet Forum for this one...

You might be better of buying from Ebay, no hassle with customs or payment to China.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite is 1800 I get them from ebay or craigslist and I don't buy them on less is 100 to 125 shipping and all. I saw this china place in my research some time ago. It was 123 per machine and yes you can only buy in containers I think a container was about 10,000 to 12,000 for USA. I don't remember if that included shipping and customs fees of not. This was one of the reasons why I stick to my 100 to 125 per machine.

This was about a year ago.

Gwen

• 2 weeks later...

I was a couple hours late on getting a 3 selection bulk machine for free off Craigslist! :(

By the time I called it had been picked up! What a bummer! I wasnt sure of the make. She had tried selling it for a long time then just decided to give it away! Watch that Craiglist!:cool: