Is Anyone Familiar With This Company?

T BIRD

I like the fact that they locate and place the machines for you to start.  Does anyone have feedback about what they have heard about this company?

http://www.snacksodavendingroutes.com/index.html

I also know and understand the scams that are out there with machines, locations, and delivering all wrapped up in one tidy ( overpriced package ) package.

I don't know anything about the company, but I would not do business with anyone who illegally uses the BBB trademark on their website.

Just my .02

JD

My thought exactly. I checked with the BBB after seeing that hack job of a logo and couldn't find any info on them. Tread lightly.

Steve

Thanks for the feedback!caserri wrote:

I don't know anything about the company, but I would not do business with anyone who illegally uses the BBB trademark on their website.

Just my .02

JD

My thought exactly. I checked with the BBB after seeing that hack job of a logo and couldn't find any info on them. Tread lightly.

Steve

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am familiar with that company. While they are not the greatest place in the world they also are not crooks. Their stuff is priced a little to high and probably is geared more towards the experienced vending company owners.

Yes they are registered with the better business bureau. Do a search for VPAN in Florida. They got a decent rating.

Welcome to the forum Corey! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

They do appear to have a decent rating with the BBB and have been members since 2005. Here is a link to their listing at the BBB.

http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=7003420

I'm still unsure why they are using that odd logo. I was under the assumption that true BBB logos are clickable to view their file information. I would still investigate this one further before making any decisions.

Thanks again Corey and welcome!

Steve

Welcome to the forum Corey! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

They do appear to have a decent rating with the BBB and have been members since 2005. Here is a link to their listing at the BBB.

http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=7003420

I'm still unsure why they are using that odd logo. I was under the assumption that true BBB logos are clickable to view their file information. I would still investigate this one further before making any decisions.

Thanks again Corey and welcome!

Steve

I agree Steve. I'm not saying that they are crooks, just that they are misusing the BBB logo (per BBB online conduct agreement). I think that its really a shame that they are participating BBB members, but look so questionable. The fact that the data is not under the company name listed on their website or under the same phone number makes me think that would be complaints with BBB can't be directed to the correct listing.

Again just my .02

JD