Greetings from America's Finest (uhh...yeah...) city (San Diego)

Cephas

I'm currently working f/t in a biotech company but have been toying with the idea of a bulk vending route. I've been lurking for two weeks but I can already appreciate that this business is not easy, but potentially very rewarding.

Well finally you signed up. If you lurk for more then three weeks we send out a crew to make you sign up;) Welcome to our family. It can be easy and it can be hard at times. Never tell your friends about the easy part unless you want more competition.

Welcome Cephas!

You're lucky to have found this site as I know it has certainly helped me in my vending business. Every time I start reading the different threads I learn something new.

I'd like to invite you to check out the forums "Shop and Swap" section. Be sure to look in both the Ebay area as well as the Craigslist sections. You'll find alot of ads posted in your area. I've come over several times from Az to buy machines as there always seems to be more good deals over there. Anyway, you'll find alot of deals that can help you build a route without breaking the bank. Check it out. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for and I'll keep an eye open for you.

nam

Cephas:

Keep your day job and slowly go part time into vending. Do your homework, read vend discuss threads for insight. This is hard work and has more pieces than you think but can be very rewarding in the long term. Best of luck and we are here to help.:D

Jim