Baxson Vending

baxsonvending

I also think I am going to purchase 10 more DI machines as those locations will be some of my higher revenue with football season rolling around. 

How much are you getting the DI machines for?  Are you buying them from the vendor, or are you buying the wheels and putting them in a NW?

Spears Latamore of DI did alot of talking about DI in the BVA board.  It seemed to me that the price of the prodcut was way too prohibitive to make any money on.  I also remember there being an issue of the DI's not vending properly.  Do you see that problem?

BUMP.  Would love to see an answer on this Bax.  I am seriously considering getting a few of DI machines but would like to hear your input.  I am picking up a few 1800 machines tomorrow but I'm nervous about the triple heads and the gum seems to open a lot of doors that are just not available with candy. 

I would love to hear those answers also in2.  I am hoping that the monthly take per DI machine will offset the price of the gum. I am using a locator that will replace the location if the monthly take is less than $20 per.

• 3 weeks later...

My DI locations take in on average 16 a month. Now mind you my top producing locations are 45 a month(3 of them) but I have some stragglers that need to be relocated. I am working on that, however, I have been swamped with my other  hobby/job that starts up every November and ends in March. Tough to do vending when you travel 6 days a week. Anyways, any questions about the DI machines let me know.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, The Dentyne Ice is awesome, and far better than I can hope for.  This brand will get you in the door of many locations that you wouldn't think possible on a regular vending machine.

As far as the price of the machine itself, and the gum, yes, it is high, but you have to take into consideration that when you purchase a machine, they include 1 bag of gum.  The gum does cost quite a bit, but you also have to understand that it does bring in about $100 of sales per bag.

As far as not mis-vending.  It typically vends 2-3 pieces per time, I have seen this consisitently, and have not had anything outside of this range.

In closing, the DI machine can only do so much with what it has to work with.  It's up to you to put it in a location so it can work.  Like every machine, the proper location is critical.  I'm not saying that the DI won't work well in every location, as my experience is sorta limited, but I can tell you that this is geared more toward the adult oriented places.  Just like any location that you find, finding the high traffic locations that people will want to "Freshen up" will be the key to your success.....Bars is a prime example of where people ( looking to hook up) will want this product....There's hundreds of places to choose, just choose wisely.