A Full-Line Location for those Interested

I have a location for someone with a soda machine. How this came to be is a long story, so I'll try and be concise.

My parents recently concluded their messy divorce. In it, my father retained the "old family house" that his great grandfather had built in the city of New Lisbon Wisconsin, which he has been renting out for the better part of 20 years already. With this, and some changes to rules and zoning from the city that took effect this year, I now have a spot for a soda machine open for an operator who wants it.

The spot was offered to me, but I don't have any equipment like that available, and where I'm at now I'm not going to be doing much of anything in full-line anytime soon. Further, even if I had equipment, the city of New Lisbon is more than an hour drive one way for me; and between my day job, route here, and other projects it's not worth it for me to pursue- but that doesn't mean it might not be a gravy spot for someone operating closer by. So, I'm opening this one up to any TVF full-line operator in the area or operating on the I-90/94 Interstate corridor that might be interested in it.

Contact me here or at PerformaVending@gmail.com if interested.

Archived