OK Manufacturing and gumballdepot.com

Atlas99

How positive are you they are built in the US? 

Or could they just be assembled in the US with Chinese parts?

They look identical to the imported Chinese machines... down to the coin mech handle and chute door. 

Their prices are about the same as Gumball.com and I know those machines are imported from China

Stands are the same as Gumball.com too...

45 minutes ago, Mehehe said:

How positive are you they are built in the US? 

Or could they just be assembled in the US with Chinese parts?

They look identical to the imported Chinese machines... down to the coin mech handle and chute door. 

Their prices are about the same as Gumball.com and I know those machines are imported from China

Stands are the same as Gumball.com too...

That's what I was thinking. However they say that they are USA made.  That one machine is $82.00. So maybe it's made in the USA. It's $11.00 more than the Eagle vending machine. I think I'll stick with Eagle. Have you ever had any of these machines? 

57 minutes ago, Atlas99 said:

Have you ever had any of these machines? 

I've got 4 of them, one is a parts machine (body cracked).  They are fine, all plastic except for the coin mech which is all metal (best part of the whole machine).  I'll never order another one.

57 minutes ago, Atlas99 said:

I think I'll stick with Eagle.

Order from Eagle directly 909-447-7866

If you don't mind doing some cleaning and repainting call 574-935-4800 or go to www.GumballStuff.com.  He is a member here and sells machines.  Also, has an Ebay store https://www.ebay.com/usr/gumballstuff?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

On 7/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Mehehe said:

I've got 4 of them, one is a parts machine (body cracked).  They are fine, all plastic except for the coin mech which is all metal (best part of the whole machine).  I'll never order another one.

Order from Eagle directly 909-447-7866

If you don't mind doing some cleaning and repainting call 574-935-4800 or go to www.GumballStuff.com.  He is a member here and sells machines.  Also, has an Ebay store https://www.ebay.com/usr/gumballstuff?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Yep that's what I'm doing. Getting it right from Eagle. I ordered 10 double bars and 10 triple bars. I've got 20 cast iron stands on order now. 4 or 5 more weeks I'll order 50 machines from Eagle. I'll order 20 Gumball and 30 Pan Candy. That will get me off to a good start. Thanks for the helpful advice as always. 

Archived