What are the best stands for the money?

Atlas99

I've ordered double bars, triple bars, 20 stands and 20 machines thus far. 

I was mistaken and did not ask any of y'all for advice on bulk vending machine stands. They all look pretty much the same. However that was not a good idea with a resource like this. 

I'm assuming you bought stands from Eagle so you should be fine. Generally black cast iron stands will be your best bet. I have not bought any new in a long time so maybe someone else can tell you the best deal they have found. The tough part is the shipping which is expensive with stands. I would encourage you to keep a keen eye on places like Craigslist for people selling equipment cheap. Many times people will sell a bunch of junk machines but they have great stands. Use the stands and toss the junky machine. Finally a member on here (Heritage Vending) has a great Ebay store.

https://www.ebay.com/str/GumballStuff/Stands-and-Mounting-Hardware/_i.html?_storecat=20979435017

I have bought alot of stuff from him in recent years and he is a good guy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gumball guy said:

I'm assuming you bought stands from Eagle so you should be fine. Generally black cast iron stands will be your best bet. I have not bought any new in a long time so maybe someone else can tell you the best deal they have found. The tough part is the shipping which is expensive with stands. I would encourage you to keep a keen eye on places like Craigslist for people selling equipment cheap. Many times people will sell a bunch of junk machines but they have great stands. Use the stands and toss the junky machine. Finally a member on here (Heritage Vending) has a great Ebay store.

https://www.ebay.com/str/GumballStuff/Stands-and-Mounting-Hardware/_i.html?_storecat=20979435017

I have bought alot of stuff from him in recent years and he is a good guy.

Thanks for the helpful advice. I ordered the stands from gumballmachine.com

I did get the black cast iron. Yep I'd buy used stands all day long.

I heard that guy on Ebay. I'll see what he's got.

37 minutes ago, clint said:

No, 

Okay, I'm still interested in the stands. Give me the links to your home page on Ebay. All I can see is your stands and nothing else. You might have something else I need. 

1 hour ago, Atlas99 said:

If you are the gumball stuff guy, and I think you are. I'll call you Monday or Tuesday. I'm also interested in some of your NW Super 60's. Are you gumball stuff guy???

His name is Steve from Heritage Vending. The number that he has posted on here several times is 574-935-4800.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

His name is Steve from Heritage Vending. The number that he has posted on here several times is 574-935-4800.

I'll give Steve a call. Thanks 

Do you have any full machines? Oak, Northwestern or Eagle EMC? If so let me know. That and a few more stands is what I'm buying now. All I saw was coin mecs and like bolts and such.

5 minutes ago, clint said:

Eagles, I have a listing, also some beavers

Good deal. Send me the link on the Eagles. Then I'll call you Monday. Thanks for the helpful information. 

Just now, clint said:

Good luck 

Lol don't need luck. The other guy is in the same state as I am. I can get shipping at a much lower cost. Too bad we couldn't work out something. Oh well no big deal. Good luck to you my friend.