Looking for a few good swine

moondog

Harrumph, Harrumph, harrumph,

Well, it's time for fantasy football again and we need  Braggarts, Blowhards and Bloviators.  At&T shut down my email account prior to the end of last season so I couldn't log in to see how it came out, but I suspect that the King won as Kiwi would still be crowing about it if he'd won.  If so , congratulations your majesty - I believe this makes you the only two time winner of the TVF league.

Normally the league from last year would automatically reset but since my old email account no longer exists it's toast. So we're starting from scratch.  Please PM me with your email so I can send you an official invite to the league.  The league will be maxed out at twelve teams but I'd be happy to get at least eight.

The format be mostly the same as last year but I'm considering a couple of changes.  One make the second running back a flex spot and two, replacing the defense with an IDP player.  As follows is the format from last year.

New League format. QB, RB, RB, WR. WR, WR, TE, Flex (Qb, Rb, Wr or Te) D/s, for a total of nine starters,  There will also be room for 7 bench players as many of you will want that third QB.  You'll note that there is no kicker and one extra RB - this is to account for the fact that kickers have always been crap shoots and there should be a bevy of good RB's this season,  Also note you can have a second QB fill your flex slot so we shouldn't have an overload of good QB's sitting as free agents.

Scoring remains the same except Qb's will get 6 points per TD pass as opposed to 4,  As usual, this will be a PPR league.

Free agents can be added at any time and the only players restricted to three days on the waiver wire will be those that have been dropped.  The draft order will randomly selected as soon as we have our twelve teams.  The waiver priority will be the inverse of the draft order (if you get the first pick, the you''ll be the last team on the waiver list).

The draft is currently set for 5:00 pm,Sept 2nd (if this presents a problem let me know).  All managers will be expected to have their rosters filled by 12:00 pm. PST, Thursday  - this is a one strike deal.  Any manager who does not have their roster filled with active players by the deadline will have that slot filled by me Once.  The next time this happens you will be deleted from the league and all your players will be sent to the waiver wire for three days at which time they're fair game with priority given to those with the highest waiver standing.  Note: I will do my best to choose the best appropriate player to fill your void but that may mean I"ll have add somebody or mess with your flex line-up.  

I will have the automatic draft order set once we reach eight teams.  Anybody after that takes the next slot.  I'll be attempting to Pm everbody from last year - if I don't, it just means I can't remember which members had which team.  Hopefully we can get Mrs, Kiwi to play this year plus a couple of more.

Ps, Kiwi,  I no longer have your (Janine's email as it got deleated by At&T.  I got them back though - had my entire family drop any and all of their services (serves them right, they're a crappy company)

•