Indiana!

infebious

Hi,  I am a full time realtor but have owned 2 vendstar 3000 triple head machines for about two years now.  One I placed right away at a local title company and it sat there and only grossed about $1/month until I decided to take it out.  I then relocated it to the back of the real estate office i work out of and it has taken off, doing about $20/mo or so.  I still have the other machine sitting in my basement.  Today I contacted a mortgage broker I work with who has an office in the same building as me to see if I could put my other machine in his office.  They have even more workers and foot traffic than we do in our office so I'm hoping he'll say yes and that it will perform well!  I'm looking to get more machines and try my luck at placing them myself, I used to do direct marketing so I'm used to cold calling.  We'll see.  Hope to learn a lot here too!

infebious,

Welcome to the forum. Not sure how the real estate market is in Indiana but here in Arizona it's pretty rough. Probably a good time to get a few more of those Vendstars out on the street working. I've got some Vendstars myself and recommend them for anyone wanting to buy without breaking the bank.

Enjoy reading all the posts and sure you'll pick up alot of good info that can help you in the business. I'd like to give you a personal invitation to check out the forums "Shop and Swap" section where we post ads from both Ebay and craigslist. It's a great place to quickly check the deals and see if anything is in your area.

Sounds like you've got the experience to do your own locating and that is a huge plus in this business. Enjoy yourself in here and hope to see you often.

nam

Hello Infebious, and welcome to the forums. It was a good idea that you moved that machine doing $1 per month. Right now I would stay out of Mortgage, title, and real estates. There isn't a ton of foot traffic running to those businesses right now. Once things change it will get better but...

Anyway, it sounds like you are doing it as a side job. The important thing is you found this forum. This place is packed with all the information you will need to get started or continue to grow your vending machine route.

Just look around the topics, read a few and ask any questions you may have. I am sure you will find the real answers about the vending business.

Again, welcome.

Gary