Virginia - A message from Bob

BudLeiser

Yesterday, we pulled out of our most distant locations. If you would, you may post the following information on VenDiscuss or any other vending site you're on:   Because of the distance from our base ... 250 to 285 miles, we've pulled out of these places:

• Route 29 Culpeper, Virginia
  • Route 522 Culpeper, Virginia
  • Route 522 Winston, Virginia
  • Brandy Station, Virginia (The darn machine had sold out when we pulled it!)
  • Bealeton, Virginia
  • Route 17 Remington (Sold rack to Chinese Restaurant.)
  • Catlett, Virginia
  • Route 17 Goldvein, Virginia
These locations are relatively close to each other.   If you know of an Operator who'd like to have these locations, I'd be glad to give them the pertinent information. I am not asking for anything in return, other than a word of thanks. Please post this information on the sites any other sites which you frequent. It'd be a shame to leave these places un-serviced.   Thanks, Bob

This is certainly a generous offer here from Bob. Hopefully some forum members live closer to these locations and can take advantage of this nice offer.

On this same subject line I'm a bit suprised by the distance these accounts are from home base. I've located maybe a little less than a hundred miles away but 250 - 285 miles away seems extreme. How far are some of you guys driving from home to run your routes?

nam

Damn! If there was a straight route I'd jump on this. Looks like a nice tight grouping of locations.

Maybe Andrew (andyinchville) might be interested. Looks like around 30 minutes out for him. I'll see if I can figure out the PM thing to let him know.

Scott

HI,

I'm interested in your route(s)...

This thread was sent to me via MrEen.

I will try to PM you.

Thanks guys!

Andrew

Hi Andrew, please stop PMing me. Find Bob's email and contact him. I just posted this here at his request since he no longer visits the forums.

I don't have Bob's email offhand, ask others or find the thread "Sources"

HI,

I'm interested in your route(s)...

This thread was sent to me via MrEen.

I will try to PM you.

Thanks guys!

Andrew

andy -- i came across bob's website this evening.  PM'd you the info.  good luck! :)

- chris in md